Sunday, September 29, 2013

Debt Suspension Rights speaks at the May 15, 2013 Los Angeles meeting of the Consumer Protection Financial Bureau.

Debt Suspension Rights speaks at the May 15, 2013 Los Angeles meeting of the Consumer Protection Financial Bureau.


Click here to see the contents of the papers I am holding in the image above and that I briefly discussed during my comments.


Hi, Your comments matter greatly. If you post anonymously it helps if you briefly explain how your prior experiences relate to the comment you are leaving. Please no link ads unless you contact me first.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Your comments matter greatly. If you post anonymously it helps if you briefly explain how your prior experiences relate to the comment you are leaving. Please no link ads unless you contact me first.